Pilot Job/ Lowongan Kerja Pilot B737
Texel Air WLL is a Bahrain registered airline formed in 2013. It provides dedicated and customized third-party cargo charter operations to a range of international customers with diverse consignment requirements. Our B737F fleet provide flexibility and versatility to service the GCC region and beyond. The fleet, which is in the process of expanding, operates from our purpose-built facilities based at Bahrain International Airport.
We are currently seeking an experienced and proactive Technical Pilot to join our Flight Operations team based in Bahrain. We are looking for someone who is passionate about the B737 aircraft, is highly skilled as a pilot and trainer and who is keen to be part of a dynamic, growing organization.
This is a permanent contract offering the successful candidate a competitive salary (tax free) along with a range of great benefits including medical and life insurance cover, a generous housing allowance, vehicle allowance, school fees as well as annual return travel to home country and relocation costs.
The position provides an excellent opportunity for the right individual to develop their experience in a proactive Flight Operations department and provides the opportunity for further development.
The individual will report to the Director of Flight Operations.
Key accountabilities of this role include:
- Operating as a Captain on our B737 Classic and NG fleet
- Acting as the Subject Matter Expert on Flight Operations technical matters
- Providing technical input into projects eg fleet increases, EDTO, paperless flight deck etc
- Primary interface with Engineering & Maintenance
- Maintenance of EFB’s and MEL’s
- Coordinate with the Manager Flight Crew Training on technical subjects related to training
Skills and Qualifications required:
- B737 rated pilot on Classic and NG with a minimum of 5 years flying experience.
- Hold an unrestricted TRI
- An in-depth knowledge of aircraft operating systems and operating procedures.
- An in-depth knowledge of BCAA Rules relating to Flight Operations and Airworthiness.
- A passion for IT.
- Proven ability to work effectively with Regulators and Suppliers.
- Attentive to detail and pragmatic in approach.
- A competent communicator fluent in both written and spoken English and with an ability to command respect.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-educator and skilled in research and development
Click here to Apply or just fill in the form below to get the latest job offers that fit you!