Pilot Job / Lowongan Kerja Pilot C208B, Africa
Pilots holding EASA CPL or FAA CPL with EASA equivalence must meet the following requirements:
|Pilot in command||Second in Command|
|Total hours of experience||750||450|
|Experience in total command||500||100|
|Experience in total command by type||200||–|
|Total experience by type||–||50|
|Experience in similar type of operations||100|
|Trained to land from left and right seats||Yes||Yes|
|Multi Crew Cockpit MCC||Yes||Yes|
|Medical Class 1||Yes||Yes|
|ELP English Language Proficiency||Min 4||Min 4|
|French language knowledge||Min required||Min required|
|Total hours in previous 90 days||50 hours, of which 10 on aircraft type|
|Successful skill test with Certified FIFree of aviation regulation violation > 5 yearsFree of aviation accident > 5 years||Yes||Yes|
Your skills and qualities
- Honest, loyal, complete dedication to the organisation’s humanitarian objective.
- Problem solving, analytical sense, able to deal with local Civil Aviation Authorities.
- Interpersonal skills to build long-standing relationships with clients, partners, authorities, etc.
- Adaptability / flexibility to comply with changing schedules and flights on demand with short notice.
- Ability to quickly understand the security situation and adapt to it accordingly.
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision and react positively under pressure.
- Openness to understand the work of NGOs and accompany them to open the humanitarian space.
Clik here to apply or fill or just fill in the form below to get the latest job offers that fit you.