Pilot Job/ Lowongan Kerja Pilot A320
To coordinate with the Captain directly responsible for customer comfort while ensuring the safe conduct of flights to which they are assigned.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To be responsible for the safe operation of the airplane and the safety of its occupants and cargo during flight time.
- Ensure that all passengers are briefed on the location of emergency exits and the location and use of relevant safety and emergency equipment.
- Ensure that all operational procedures and checklists are complied with, in accordance with the Operations Manual.
- Ensure that the weather forecast and reports for the proposed operating area and flight duration indicate that the flight may be conducted without infringing Company operating minima.
- Decide whether or not to accept an airplane with unserviceability allowed by the CDL or MEL.
- Ensure that the airplane and any required equipment is serviceable and that relevant emergency equipment is serviceable and ready for use.
- In the absence of a qualified engineer, ensure airplane refueling is supervised with particular attention being paid to the correct grade and amount of fuel; fuel water checks; fire safety precautions; checking fuel filter caps for security and correct replacement after refueling
- Ensure that before take‐off and before landing the flight and cabin crew are properly secured in their allocated seats.
- Ensure that the pre‐flight inspection has been carried out.
- Ensure that the relevant documents and Manuals are carried and will remain valid throughout the flight or series of flights and be produced, when requested, to a person authorized by the Authority.
- Ensure that both crew members and passengers observe the restrictions on smoking. In addition, ensure that no person smokes in the cargo compartment and/or other areas where cargo is carried which is not stored in flame-resistant containers or covered by flame-resistant canvas.
Requirements and Qualifications
- TRE rated on A320
- ATPL and Valid type rating on Aircraft Type
- 5000 Minimum Flight Hours in total.
- 2500 Minimum Multi-Engine Jet flight hours
- 1000 Hours (Minimum Command on Type or equivalent as PIC)
- Accident and violation-free flying
- Airline Transport Pilot License Acceptable to GCAA
- Successful completion of the Command Course
- Valid Instrument Rating
- Valid Recurrent Checks
- Class 1 Medical
- English Language Proficiency
- VIP flight experience
- Problem Solving & Analysis
- Action Orientation
- Customer Focus
- Commercial Awareness
- Oral & Written Communication
- Interpersonal Sensitivity
- Academic/Preferably holds Diploma in Aviation, Preferred educated to a University Degree
Click here to Apply or just fill in the form below to get the latest job offers that fit you!