Pilot Job/ Lowongan Kerja Pilot B737NG
ONLY TYPE-RATED ON 737NG APPLICANTS WILL BE CONSIDERED
Reports to BBJ Captain and Fleet Manager
To coordinate with the Captain directly responsible for customer comfort while ensuring safe conduct of flights to which they are assigned.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out such duties concerning the flight, in accordance with Company Standard Operating Procedures, including procedures, limitations and performance relating to the specific aircraft type, as are allocated to him by the Commander.
- Confirm that safe navigation of the aircraft; maintaining a continuous and independent check upon both the geographical position on the aircraft and its safe terrain clearance.
- Volunteer such advice, information and assistance to the Commander, as may contribute favorably towards the safe and efficient conduct of flight.
- Seek and receive such information and/or explanation from the Commander.
- Maintain a high personal standard of discipline, conduct and appearance as a representative of the Company.
- Support the Commander, by active example, in the development and maintenance of a high standard of professional expertise and morale among the crew.
- Maintain familiarity with relevant UAE and International air legislation and agreed aviation practices and procedures.
- Maintain familiarity with such provision of the Company Operations manual as necessary to fulfill his function.
- Assist the Commander as requested, concerning administrative duties in relation to the flight.
- Support the Commander in the maintenance of a proper standard of crew discipline, conduct and personal appearance.
Requirements and Qualifications
- ATPL and valid type rating on Aircraft Type
- FAA/JAA license holder
- 2500 hours of flying time
- 1000 Minimum hours in a multi-jet engine aircraft
- Accident and violation-free flying
- Successful completion of the Command Course
- Airline Transport Pilot License Acceptable to GCAA
- Valid Instrument Rating
- Valid Recurrent Checks
- Class 1 Medical
- English Language Proficiency
- VIP flight experience
- numsMaxContinuous Professional Development
- numsMaxEffective Communication
- numsMaxSafety & Security Awareness
- numsMaxTeam Work
- numsMaxCustomer Service Orientation
- High School or Equivalent; ATPL; Type-rating
Click here to Apply or just fill in the form below to get the latest job offers that fit you!