Motorist reveals hidden hack when filling up at the petrol bowser

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      violettecline9

<p class=”mol-para-with-font”>A motorist has revealed a little-known petrol station hack when filling up at the bowser that has left other drivers stunned.</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>The driver showed in a TikTok video how he avoids scratching his paintwork by slotting his fuel cap into a groove in his car’s door.</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>Sharing his discovery on the viral video platform last week, he said it had taken him 38 years to find out about his vehicle’s seemingly-hidden feature </p><div class=”moduleFull mol-video”><div><div itemprop=”video” itemscope=”itemscope” website content=”Motorist reveals little-known hack that makes filling up a breeze” itemprop=”name” /><meta content=”PT00M10S” itemprop=”duration” /><meta website itemprop=”thumbnailUrl” /><meta website itemprop=”contentURL” /><meta content=”2021-02-10T22:34:16+0000″ itemprop=”uploadDate” /><meta content=”576″ itemprop=”height” /><meta content=”1024″ itemprop=”width” /><meta content=”’38 years on this earth and I just learned this’: Motorist reveals the little-known hack that makes filling up at the petrol bowser a breeze” itemprop=”description” /><div class=”item”> <div class=”vjs-video-container vjs-fixed vjs-span-two-col news” id=”v-2169879186461801257″> <video controls=”” class=”video-js vjs-default-skin” website reveals little-known hack that makes filling up a website years on this earth and I just learned this’: Motorist reveals the little-known hack that makes filling up at the petrol bowser a website preload=”none”> <source website type=”video/mp4″></source> </video> </div> </div> </div></div></div><div><div data-track-module=”am-related_carousel^related_carousel” data-track-selector=”.rotator-panels a:not([class*=external])” data-dm-rotator-rotate=”false” data-track-pos=”static” data-preferred-shared-network-enabled=”” data-dm-rotator-auto-init=”” id=”p-17″ class=”related-carousel with-fb-or-tw news half” data-dm-rotator-active-class=”active” data-dm-rotator-page-count=”1.0″ data-dm-social-article-auto-init=”” data-dm-rotator-page-size=”1″> <div class=”rotator bdrcc”> <div class=”rotator-title”> <h2>RELATED ARTICLES</h2> <ul class=”rotator-pages link-xocc”> <li class=”rotator-prev”>Previous

• <li class=”rotator-next”>Next </div> <ul class=”rotator-panels link-bogr1 linkro-ccox”>

• <span>Maths professor in Singapore delivers two-hour lecture on…</span> <span>Epic moment a ‘heroic’ middle-aged woman wielding a baseball…</span>
    • </div>

<b><div class=”fb”></b>
      <h2>Share this article</h2>
      <div class=”share”><span class=”wai”>Share</span></div>
      </div>

</div> </div><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>Commenters on the video were equally stunned by his discovery and 릴게임 said they too had been driving for 릴게임 decades without noticing the slot. </p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>’55 years on this earth and 릴게임 I just learned this,’ one said. </p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>’I’ll be back in a second I need to check something,’ another added.</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>Some said the design feature was common in older vehicles, while in some models motorists could hang the fuel cap from a hook attached to the body of the car.</p><div class=”artSplitter mol-img-group” style=”style”><div class=”splitLeft”><div class=”mol-img”> <div class=”image-wrap”> A motorist has revealed a little-known petrol station hack when filling up at the bowser </div> <noscript> A motorist has revealed a little-known petrol station hack when filling up at the bowser </noscript> </div></div><div class=”splitRight”><div class=”mol-img”> <div class=”image-wrap”> The driver slots his fuel cap into a groove in his car\'s door to avoid scratching his paintwork </div> <noscript> The driver slots his fuel cap into a groove in his car\'s door to avoid scratching his paintwork </noscript> </div></div><div class=”clear”></div><p class=”imageCaption”>A motorist has revealed a little-known petrol station hack when filling up at the bowser</p></div><div class=”artSplitter mol-img-group mol-hidden-caption” style=”style”> <div class=”mol-img”> <div class=”image-wrap”> </div> <noscript> </noscript> </div> <p class=”imageCaption”></p></div><div class=”artSplitter mol-img-group” style=”style”> <div class=”mol-img”> <div class=”image-wrap”> Other motorists who commented under the TikTok video were equally stunned by his discovery </div> <noscript> Other motorists who commented under the TikTok video were equally stunned by his discovery </noscript> </div> <p class=”imageCaption”>Other motorists who commented under the TikTok video were equally stunned by his discovery</p></div><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>The hack seemed to be nothing new to others though – with some saying they had known about the feature before they could even drive a car.</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>’I literally noticed the first time I ever pumped gas,’ one commented.</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>’My dad was a gas pumper when I was a kid.

<b>I knew this at nine-years-old,’ another wrote.    </p></div></b>
      <!– ad: website –>

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: Motorist reveals hidden hack when filling up at the petrol bowser
Your information: